- Improved firewall resiliency.
- Support for IPv6 (Resolving a R80.20 3.10 limitation).
- Support for Dynamic CLI - Enhancing Gaia Clish with new Expert mode commands. For more information see sk144112
- Clustering and VSX capabilities:
- Unicast support for Cluster Control Protocol eliminating the need for CCP using Broadcast or Multicast modes.
- MAC magic configuration is no longer needed.
- CCP encryption is enables by default.
- New kernel capabilities:
- Upgraded Linux kernel
- New partitioning system (gpt):
- Supports more than 2TB physical/logical drives
- Faster file system (xfs)
- Supporting larger system storage (up to 48TB tested)
- I/O related performance improvements
- Full Gaia Clish support for Multi-Queue commands
- Automatic "on by default" configuration
- SMB v2/3 mount support in Mobile Access blade
- Added NFSv4 (client) support (NFS v4.2 is the default NFS version used)
- Support of new system tools for debugging, monitoring and configuring the system:
- iotop (provides I/O runtime stats)
- lshw (provides detailed information about all HW)
- lsusb (provides information about all devices connected to USB)
- lsscsi (provides information about storage)
- ps (new version, more counters)
- psmisc (new version, more counters)
- top (new version, more counters)
- iostat (new version, more counters
- New glibc:
- New ethtool:
- New Bash:
- lbzip2 support (free, multi-threaded compression utility)
- xz support
- rsync support
For all license issues contact Account Services.