New User Auth
What can I do here?
Use this window to define User Authentication properties for the Rule:
- How to handle the user when the allowed location of the user is different than the location allowed to the user in the Rule.
- Access to HTTP servers
Getting Here - Security Policies > Access Control > Policy > Action column > More > In the Actions Settings window select User Auth > click pencil icon:
Note - The User Auth option is available for layers that only have the firewall blade enabled.
User Auth Options
- - The more restrictive access privileges of the rule and the user account properties are applied. If the > for a user does not allow this location, the user will be denied. If the rule blocks the user, the user will be denied, even if the Location is allowed.
- - Access is given or denied according to the rule. The user account properties are ignored.
- - Activates the Reauthentication options defined for the HTTP servers, and allows users to access only the servers in > > .
- - Ignores Reauthentication options. If you are in transparent mode, it is not necessary to define the servers.
Best Practice - Use Allow All Servers with caution. It allows users to continue to any port.