The Cloud Management Extension (CME) is a utility that runs on Check Point Security Management Servers and Multi-Domain Security Management Servers running Gaia OS.
Specifically, the utility allows the integration between Check Point CloudGuard IaaS solutions and cloud platforms such as AWS (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft Azure, and GCP (Google Cloud Platform). CME runs as a service on the Check Point Security Management Server or Multi-Domain Server and communicates with cloud platforms and Security Management Servers via API.
- CloudGuard for Azure VMSS
- CloudGuard for AWS ASG
- CloudGuard for GCP MIG
- Automatic Hotfix Deployment for autoscaling solutions
- CloudGuard for AWS Transit VPC
- CloudGuard for AWS Transit Gateway
- CloudGuard for NSX-T, for more information see the CloudGuard IaaS for NSX-T Security Gateway R80.30 Deployment Guide.
Note - CME supports Check Point Management Server and Multi-Domain Server versions R80.10 and Above.
CME R80.10 and Above Administration Guide